These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
This product is currently not available.
- Order number: 16455
- Character Sweet, lingering, light
- Infusion time mehrf. Aufguss mult. infusion
- Gram for 1 litre 10 g
- Growing altitude in meters 600
- Growing area Fujian, Fuding County
- Harvest period 04
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 90
- Leaf: silvery to green, medium, tightly rolled, studded with fine hairs
- Cup: Weak yellow, golden hints, clear
- Specials A rarity with tradition from the Tai Mu mountains. The tea bushes belong to the family of white teas, although its production process, containing steaming and dry heat, is more in line with green teas. Every ball is carefully twisted by hand - every piece is unique.