These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
- Order number: 21405
- Character Complex, lingering, soft
- Infusion time 1 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 13 g
- Growing altitude in meters 800 - 900
- Growing area Fuijan, Fuding
- Harvest period 04
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Greenish to brown, large, natural, with tips
- Cup: Greenish to gold, clear, rich
- Specials The tea gardens lay at the highest point of Fuding, shrouded in mist and sorrounded by fresh sea air, which is brought up by the wind. The tea leaves from the younger bushes of the Bai Hao Cha are being processed locally. This freshness can be tasted distinctively.
carefully produced leaf with pleasant soft character more
Product information "China Pai Mu Tan Bio Green Tea, DE-ÖKO-003"
carefully produced leaf with pleasant soft character
Related links to "China Pai Mu Tan Bio Green Tea, DE-ÖKO-003"