These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 16418
- Character Fruity, bitter, sweet
- Infusion time mehrf. Aufguss mult. infusion
- Gram for 1 litre 14 g
- Growing altitude in meters 600 - 800
- Growing area Taipei City, Sanshia Town
- Harvest period 04 - 05
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 70
- Leaf: Fresh, green, curled, with white tips
- Cup: Golden yellow, shiny
- Specials The 'green spring snail' has its roots in China. Later, the tea has developed into a speciality in Taiwan due to the specific soil conditions and the local teamasters' own signature.
a delight - not just for green tea fans. Highly aromatic and juicy with a weakly-yellow cup. The... more
Product information "Taiwan Pi Lo Chun"
a delight - not just for green tea fans. Highly aromatic and juicy with a weakly-yellow cup. The artfully worked leaf also shows high quality
Related links to "Taiwan Pi Lo Chun"