These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 16671
- Character Full-bodied, complex, flowery
- Infusion time 2-3 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 14 g
- Growing altitude in meters 350
- Growing area Ming Jiang, Nantou County
- Harvest period 07
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: One bud, two leaves, young twisted leaves
- Cup: Bronze
- Specials Once a farmer set out for Taipei City. He had tea leaves with him that were 'bitten' by a bug. Contrary to the belief of his village community, he was able to sell the tea at very high prices. They called him Pong Fong (exaggeration), which is still the name of the tea in Taiwan today.
at 350 metres only the uppermost buds and the first two leaves are used to produce this wonderful... more
Product information "Taiwan Nantou Ming Jian Oriental Beauty - Super F ancy"
at 350 metres only the uppermost buds and the first two leaves are used to produce this wonderful tea. The bite of the green cicada Jacobiasca formosana enables the leaf to develop its unmistakable aroma which is particularly pungent in this quality. The fermentation level of approx. 70 - 80% lends an interesting complexity
Related links to "Taiwan Nantou Ming Jian Oriental Beauty - Super F ancy"