These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
- Order number: 1004
- Character Flowery, soft, fruity
- Infusion time 3 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 12 g
- Growing altitude in meters 1000 - 1800
- Growing area Pulbazar / Sadar
- Harvest period 04 - 05
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Vivid mix of green, light brown and copper
- Cup: Sunflower yellow-orange
- Specials With its three sections Salabari, Chiyasi and Sirisi, the garden produces excellent Inbetweens. Here floral freshness meets soft harbingers of muscatel. Named after the Lepcha word 'Chung Thang' (arrowhead) and founded in 1882.
Aromatic Darjeeling from the wedding between the first flush and the second flush period. Here... more
Product information "Darjeeling IB FTGFOP1 Type ,Chongtong' Black Tea"
Aromatic Darjeeling from the wedding between the first flush and the second flush period. Here flowery freshness encounters soft harbingers of muscatel
Related links to "Darjeeling IB FTGFOP1 Type ,Chongtong' Black Tea"