These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 1007
- Character Muscatel, balanced, distinct
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 13 g
- Growing altitude in meters 700 - 1700
- Growing area Kurseong
- Harvest period 05 - 07
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Copper-brown and with fermented tips
- Cup: Subtly reddish, clear
- Specials Founded in 1864 as 'Bara Ringtong' and renamed in the 1930s to 'Margaret's Hope' in memory of the deceased daughter of the former owner Mr Bagdon.
full-bodied and aromatic taste, with a red-tinted cup. A classic like in the old days more
Product information "Darjeeling SF FTGFOP Type ,Margaret's Hope' Black Tea"
full-bodied and aromatic taste, with a red-tinted cup. A classic like in the old days
Related links to "Darjeeling SF FTGFOP Type ,Margaret's Hope' Black Tea"