These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 1010
- Character Flowery, soft, long-lasting
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 14 g
- Growing altitude in meters 1400 - 1900
- Growing area Ghoom
- Harvest period 05 - 06
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Copper-brown, colourful, vivid
- Cup: Bright orange, clear
- Specials Founded in 1858 and officially closed since 2018. Fresh leaves are still partly sold to surrounding gardens. With our blend of teas from this region we pay homage to this extraordinary and distinctive tea.
A fully aromatic blend bringing to mind a traditional garden from the heart of Darjeeling. With a... more
Product information "Darjeeling SF TGFOP1 Type ,Kalej Valley' black tea"
A fully aromatic blend bringing to mind a traditional garden from the heart of Darjeeling. With a surprisingly pleasant unfolding aftertaste
Related links to "Darjeeling SF TGFOP1 Type ,Kalej Valley' black tea"