These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 1038
- Character Fresh, flowery, fruity
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 12 g
- Growing altitude in meters 1100 - 1200
- Growing area Ilam
- Harvest period 03 - 04
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Bright brown, greenish with tips, substantial
- Cup: Orange-yellow
- Specials The area around the small village of Fikkal has now developed into a centre of Nepalese tea cultivation. The local factory dates back to the union of individual tea farmers in the early 1990s, who joined forces to process the raw material together.
a tea of unmistakable character - the well done leaf leads to an impressive fully aromatic cup more
Product information "Nepal FF SFTGFOP1 CL Type ,Fikkal'"
a tea of unmistakable character - the well done leaf leads to an impressive fully aromatic cup
Related links to "Nepal FF SFTGFOP1 CL Type ,Fikkal'"