These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 16200
- Character Malty, spicy, harmonious
- Infusion time 3-4 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 13 g
- Growing altitude in meters 106
- Growing area Dibrugarh
- Harvest period 05 - 06
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: With golden tips, compact, vivid
- Cup: Maroon-coloured, intense
- Specials Hattialli literally means 'the elephant is coming' in the regional language. A symbol of the high elephant population, attracted by the good quality of the vegetation and fruits growing in this area. The garden was founded in 1884.
cup and leaf meet each other in a well-balanced relation. A tea of exemplary craftsmanship for... more
Product information "Assam SF SFTGFOP1 Superior Type ,Hattialli'"
cup and leaf meet each other in a well-balanced relation. A tea of exemplary craftsmanship for connoisseurs
Related links to "Assam SF SFTGFOP1 Superior Type ,Hattialli'"