These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 6005
- Character Aromatic, soft, mild
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 12 g
- Growing altitude in meters -
- Growing area China & Ceylon
- Harvest period 05 - 09
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Brown-black, finely twisted
- Cup: Copper-red
- Specials 'Grusinien' is the former russian name of Georgia, where this blend originates from. In the middle of the 19th century, the russian czars created tea plantations in Georgia to avoid the high import tariffs for tea from India or China.
a balanced, aromatic blend of China and Ceylon teas of good medium quality more
Product information "Selected Blend ,Grusinia Leaf' Black Tea"
a balanced, aromatic blend of China and Ceylon teas of good medium quality
Related links to "Selected Blend ,Grusinia Leaf' Black Tea"