These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 6009
- Character Strong, fruity, expressive
- Infusion time 3 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 13 g
- Growing altitude in meters 1800 - 2000
- Growing area Kericho
- Harvest period 01 - 12
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Black-grey, slightly more open, with a slight tip insert
- Cup: Gold-brown
- Specials Milima is Swahili for 'a high place'. The leaves harvested here are then processed in the Kitumbe factory.
a tea that defines accurateness. The leaf is entwined with lightly-coloured tips and is a bit... more
Product information "Kenya GFOP Typ ‚Milima‘ Black Tea"
a tea that defines accurateness. The leaf is entwined with lightly-coloured tips and is a bit shorter, which allows the water to release the delicious flavours more easily. The cup is bright and clear
Related links to "Kenya GFOP Typ ‚Milima‘ Black Tea"