These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 21433
- Character Aromatic, mild, fruity
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 12 g
- Growing altitude in meters 800
- Growing area Hubei, Wudang
- Harvest period 05 - 07
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Brownish, bright, irregularly open, medium
- Cup: Forest brown, transparent, clear
- Specials The caffeine is almost completely removed from the tea by a CO²-process. The result is an easily digestible tea in organic quality, which still has pleasant, mild honey notes due to its origin.
gently decaffeinated organic tea with small leaves and a light-drawing cup more
Product information "China Black OP Bio (decaffeinated) DE-ÖKO-003"
gently decaffeinated organic tea with small leaves and a light-drawing cup
Related links to "China Black OP Bio (decaffeinated) DE-ÖKO-003"