These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 1017
- Character Long-lasting, soft, rich
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 13 g
- Growing altitude in meters 1800
- Growing area Dhankuta
- Harvest period 05 - 07
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Vivid brown-orange tones, medium size, with insertion
- Cup: Orange, clear
- Specials Ram Kumar Rathi founded this tea garden in 1993. Tea became his passion early on and after many years of intensive training he opened the first private orthodox factory in Nepal near the tranquil village of Maloom.
like the Darjeeling, this tea from Nepal brings forth a full and aromatic cup which is impressive... more
Product information "Nepal SF TGFOP Type ,Maloom' black tea"
like the Darjeeling, this tea from Nepal brings forth a full and aromatic cup which is impressive in every aspect
Related links to "Nepal SF TGFOP Type ,Maloom' black tea"