These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
- Order number: 21100
- Character Rich, long-lasting, distinct
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 12 g
- Growing altitude in meters 1500
- Growing area Kurseong
- Harvest period 05 - 07
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Bright brown, copper-coloured, small, rather open
- Cup: Amber-orange
- Specials Makaibari is the first tea factory opened by an Indian in 1859 and the first garden to be certified organic in 1988. The name is derived from Makai = corn and Bari = field.
a fine Second-Flush Darjeeling from the traditional garden of Makaibari with an aromatic, nutty... more
Product information "Darjeeling SF FTGFOP1 Type ,Makaibari' Bio Black tea, DE-ÖKO-003"
a fine Second-Flush Darjeeling from the traditional garden of Makaibari with an aromatic, nutty taste
Related links to "Darjeeling SF FTGFOP1 Type ,Makaibari' Bio Black tea, DE-ÖKO-003"