These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 21402
- Character Smoky, long-lasting, spicy
- Infusion time 3 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 13 g
- Growing altitude in meters 900
- Growing area Fujian, Wuyi
- Harvest period 04 - 07
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Brownish-black, slightly opened, woody, with tips
- Cup: Copper, light orange
- Specials Today modern and controlled organic, at that time in the Qing Dynasty (221 BCE) this tea was born by chance in the village Xingcun. Fresh leaves were dried over pine and cypress wood. Lapsang quickly became the favourite of the Queen and Sherlock Holmes.
Black tea organic, smoke more
Product information "China Tarry Lapsang Souchong Bio Black Tea, DE-ÖKO-003"
Black tea organic, smoke
Related links to "China Tarry Lapsang Souchong Bio Black Tea, DE-ÖKO-003"