These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 3009
- Character Soft, mild, aromatic
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 12 g
- Growing altitude in meters 600 - 1200
- Growing area Sabaragamuwa, Balangoda
- Harvest period 01 - 12
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Roughly wiry, even, pale black
- Cup: Light brown with reddish nuances
- Specials Pettiagalla was founded in 1880 and means 'box-shaped rock'. The estate is named after its location, as it towers above all other plantations in the region.
from the Dimbula region. A tea with an unique and wonderfully aromatic taste and a neat, long and... more
Product information "Ceylon OP1 Type ,Pettiagalla'"
from the Dimbula region. A tea with an unique and wonderfully aromatic taste and a neat, long and clean leaf
Related links to "Ceylon OP1 Type ,Pettiagalla'"