These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 4006
- Character Sweet, soft, mild
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 13 g
- Growing altitude in meters 1400
- Growing area Yunnan, Pu-Erh
- Harvest period 03 - 09
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Black-reddish, slightly open twisted, congou with tips
- Cup: Mahogany-red, distinct
- Specials Tea has been produced in Yunnan for about 1,700 years and is known as Dian Hong. 260 of a total of 320 tea varieties have been found in Yunnan. Yunnan is considered as the country of origin of tea. Since 1939 the Yunnan leaf has been produced in the way we know and love it today.
the origins of this tea are found in Yunnan. In this tea you will discover a pleasantly soft and... more
Product information "China GFOP Golden Yunnan Black Tea"
the origins of this tea are found in Yunnan. In this tea you will discover a pleasantly soft and fine-tangy cup of higher quality
Related links to "China GFOP Golden Yunnan Black Tea"