These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 21650
- Character Bitter, full-bodied, sweet
- Infusion time 2-3 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 12 g
- Growing altitude in meters 800 - 1500
- Growing area Ban Lien, Lao Cai
- Harvest period 03 - 04
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 80
- Leaf: Grey-green, with tender silvery tips
- Cup: Sunny yellow
- Specials The leaves of this tea come from the oldest tea trees in Vietnam. They have been growing for more than 100 years. Only a few people get to see the trees, as they are located in very remote small villages.
this hand-picked, classic tea stems from over 100 years old tea trees. The tips present... more
Product information "Vietnam Green Che Shan Tuyet Bio DE-ÖKO-003"
this hand-picked, classic tea stems from over 100 years old tea trees. The tips present themselves white like snow
Related links to "Vietnam Green Che Shan Tuyet Bio DE-ÖKO-003"