These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 1003
- Character Mild, fresh, balanced
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 12 g
- Growing altitude in meters 700 - 1500
- Growing area East Darjeeling Valley
- Harvest period 03 - 04
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Wiry, hand-twisted, slightly dark, green shimmering
- Cup: Gold-orange, distinct
- Specials Originally founded under the name 'Tshering Bagan' by the German missionary Joachim Stölke, this place was regularly visited for meditation and renamed accordingly in 1925. Today it means 'house of the saints'.
This tea captivates with its exquisitely tender and delicate leaf. Full in taste and aromatic more
Product information "Darjeeling FF FTGFOP1 Wiry Type ,Risheehat' black tea"
This tea captivates with its exquisitely tender and delicate leaf. Full in taste and aromatic
Related links to "Darjeeling FF FTGFOP1 Wiry Type ,Risheehat' black tea"