These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 21691
- Character Fruity, sweet, mild
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 13 g
- Growing altitude in meters 1800 - 2050
- Growing area La Cumbre, Valle del Cauca
- Harvest period 04 - 05
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Fluffily twisted, wild, brown-black
- Cup: Amber, clear
- Specials Colombia, the country of extremes. Snow-covered volcanoes, tropical beaches and in the middle of the Andes. The jungle-like northwest provides ideal growing conditions for tea. The counterpart to the Green Emerald is characterized by its fermentation-related play of aromas.
Valle del Cauca, situated in tropical western Colombia, offers ideal growing conditions for these... more
Product information "Colombia La Cumbre Valle del Cauca-Black Emerald Bio, DE-ÖKO-003"
Valle del Cauca, situated in tropical western Colombia, offers ideal growing conditions for these distinctive, slightly sweet teas. This counterpart to Green Emerald is characterised by subtle sweetness and the blend of aromas as a result of its fermentation
Related links to "Colombia La Cumbre Valle del Cauca-Black Emerald Bio, DE-ÖKO-003"