These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 15420
- Character Jasmine, mild, long-lasting, sweet
- Infusion time 1-2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 15 g
- Growing altitude in meters 1000
- Growing area Guangxi, Baise
- Harvest period 03
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Bright, yellowish-green, tippy, flat round pressed
- Cup: Orange, bright, clear
- Specials Limited edition of matured Beeng Cha Jasmine, made up out of premium tippy tea material. These leafs where flavoured multiple times with fresh blossoms in Hengxian in 2013. They then matured and were pressed in 2016. This tea gains flavour with every year and is a true rarity with a lot of potential.
White tea, flavour of jasmine flowers. May contain traces of jasmine flowers more
Product information "China Guangxi Jasmine Silver Needle Beeng Cha appr ox. 200 g - sheng"
White tea, flavour of jasmine flowers. May contain traces of jasmine flowers
Related links to "China Guangxi Jasmine Silver Needle Beeng Cha appr ox. 200 g - sheng"