These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 16406
- Character Osmanthus, sweet, bitter, fruity
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 13 g
- Growing altitude in meters 700 - 900
- Growing area Hubei, Enshi, Xuan'En
- Harvest period 03 - 04
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 80
- Leaf: Lime green, delicate, elongated, small, paired with osmanthus flowers
- Cup: Golden yellow, clear, flower parts
- Specials This speciality originally comes from the province of Anhui and was mixed from Chun Mee and osmanthus flowers. By now the quality standards concerning the tea are higher, which now delivers a certain sweetness. The fragrant blossoms come from Hangzhou.
Green tea, osmanthus flowers, flavour of osmanthus flowers more
Product information "China Gui Hua (Sweet Osmanthus)"
Green tea, osmanthus flowers, flavour of osmanthus flowers
Related links to "China Gui Hua (Sweet Osmanthus)"