These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
- Order number: 16712
- Character Jasmine, flowery, fruity, bitter
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 13 g
- Growing altitude in meters 450 - 500
- Growing area Fujian, Fuding
- Harvest period 05
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 80
- Leaf: Dark green, small, tightly rolled, traces of jasmine flowers
- Cup: Strong yellow, rich
- Specials This small spring snail comes from a beautiful tea garden, surrounded by sea air and shallow mists in the heart of Fuding. During the jasmine blossom the tea is then gently flavoured in Guangxi Hengxian.
Green tea, jasmine flowers, flavour of jasmine flowers more
Product information "China Fujian Jasmine Pi Lo Chun"
Green tea, jasmine flowers, flavour of jasmine flowers
Related links to "China Fujian Jasmine Pi Lo Chun"