These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 16424
- Character Full-bodied, flowery, long-lasting
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 11 g
- Growing altitude in meters 200 - 300
- Growing area Zhejiang, Deqing
- Harvest period 03 - 04
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 70
- Leaf: Jade green, small, curled, tippy, hairy
- Cup: Golden yellow to jade green, clear
- Specials Already in the times of the Qing Dynasty a highly revered tea from Jiangsu, Suzhou, which was originally called Xia Sa Ren Xiang. This frightening name was later changed into the poetic term Pi Lo Chun. Enchanting in aroma and flattering in appearance.
very tippy with a small artfully twisted leaf. The aroma is pleasantly fresh and mild with a... more
Product information "China Pi Lo Chun Green Tea"
very tippy with a small artfully twisted leaf. The aroma is pleasantly fresh and mild with a jade-green cup
Related links to "China Pi Lo Chun Green Tea"