These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 4057
- Character Sweet, fruity, soft
- Infusion time 2-5 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 15 g
- Growing altitude in meters 1200
- Growing area Yunnan, Wen Shan
- Harvest period 05 - 08
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Yellowish to white, large, many tips, flat-round pressed
- Cup: Golden, grassy, clear structures
- Specials A relatively modern project from around 1995, using only the bud and the first leaf. The present quality is from the year 2018 and is rich in ingredients. Like a Sheng Pu-Erh, the leaf is naturally dried and immediately pressed.
white tea with fruity character and a distinctive Yunnan aroma - sheng more
Product information "China Pu-Erh White Beeng Cha ca. 400 g (gift box) White tea"
white tea with fruity character and a distinctive Yunnan aroma - sheng
Related links to "China Pu-Erh White Beeng Cha ca. 400 g (gift box) White tea"