These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 21138
- Character Aromatic, fragrant, flowery
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 12 g
- Growing altitude in meters 1600 - 2200
- Growing area Dhankuta
- Harvest period 05 - 07
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Artfully twisted, various brown tones, tips
- Cup: Chestnut red, clear
- Specials This garden was opened in 2001 by two brothers. A matter of the heart, because they were able to tie in with their beautiful childhood memories of the tea plantations. Jun Chiyabari, translated as 'moonlit tea garden'. With much love and handmade, small lots.
the tea combines the typical features of distinctive Himalayan teas with slight nuances of oolong... more
Product information "Nepal SF SFTGFOP ,Jun Chiyabari' Bio DE-ÖKO-003"
the tea combines the typical features of distinctive Himalayan teas with slight nuances of oolong flavours
Related links to "Nepal SF SFTGFOP ,Jun Chiyabari' Bio DE-ÖKO-003"