These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 16400
- Character Sweet, spicy, smoky
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 12 g
- Growing altitude in meters 800 - 900
- Growing area Anhui, Qi Men County
- Harvest period 04 - 07
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Black, short, tighter twisted, heavy
- Cup: Mahogany-red, brighter leaking, clear
- Specials Named after the Qi Men area in southwestern Anhui, where almost all the mountains are covered with tea bushes. First produced in China in 1875, this variety, known as 'red tea', quickly became the favourite of the English and soon also spread to the Indian market. High quality.
its pleasant sweetness makes this tea so interesting, the high quality is also reflected in the... more
Product information "China OP Keemun Superior Black Tee"
its pleasant sweetness makes this tea so interesting, the high quality is also reflected in the fine appearance of the well-worked leaf
Related links to "China OP Keemun Superior Black Tee"