These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: 7012
- Character Astringent, spicy, soft
- Infusion time 3 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 12 g
- Growing altitude in meters -
- Growing area Darjeeling & Ceylon
- Harvest period 05 - 09
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Brown-black, well twisted
- Cup: Copper
- Specials The 'Five o'clock Tea' takes us back to Duchess Anne of Bedford in England and to the 18th century. Since Lady Bedford felt hungry between the light lunch and the late dinner, she implemented a Tea Time at 05:00 pm, which she served her guests as a snack in her drawing room.
a classic English tea for cosy moments - an aromatic blend of Ceylon highland teas and... more
Product information "Selected Blend ,Five o‘clock Leaf-Blend'"
a classic English tea for cosy moments - an aromatic blend of Ceylon highland teas and Second-Flush Darjeeling
Related links to "Selected Blend ,Five o‘clock Leaf-Blend'"