These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
- Order number: 21470
- Character Long-lasting, sweet, mild
- Infusion time 2 Min.
- Gram for 1 litre 12 g
- Growing altitude in meters 1400 - 1600
- Growing area Yunnan, Pu-Erh
- Harvest period 03 - 06
- Temperature in degrees Celsius 100
- Leaf: Red-brown, slightly open twisted, medium-sized, tips
- Cup: Mahogany-red, distinct
- Specials Only recently and only available in small quantities outside China. The leaves of 300 to 500 year old tea trees are picked during full moon nights. Hence the name. The quality varies deliberately from month to month and always remains unique. A highlight.
a unique explosion of flavours. This tea is made from the leaves of 300 to 500 year old wild tea... more
Product information "China Moonlight Black Bio black Tea, DE-ÖKO-003"
a unique explosion of flavours. This tea is made from the leaves of 300 to 500 year old wild tea trees. From the heart of the Yunnan province.
Related links to "China Moonlight Black Bio black Tea, DE-ÖKO-003"